Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Psychiatry / CAMHS (High Dependency Unit)
Grade / Description: Consultant CAMHS
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £180,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist working in CAMHS in the High Dependency Unit in a sought after South East England setting, within a picturesque and tranquil environment. The hospital offers Adult Acute services, young people’s wards (CAMHS) and Rehabilitation and Recovery.
The successful appointee will fulfil the role of Responsible Clinician to patients supervising the referral and admission including contribution to the pre-admission assessments of young people.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Clinical responsibility for patients including multidisciplinary ward rounds, risk reviews and strategic reviews
- Offering psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of young people
- Contribution to management and clinical governance meetings and the development of service strategy
- Contribution to training programmes, and offering supervision, particularly to junior medical staff
- Contribution to development and and evaluation of services in collaboration with Lead Consultant and Clinical Service Manager
Applicants will possess MRCPsych or equivalent, Full and Specialist GMC Registration (or be eligible within 6 months of interview) and holder of CCT / CCST in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry with experience of working in inpatient settings with young people with mental health difficulties.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com
or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.