Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Interventional Radiology
Grade / Description: Consultant
Hours: Full Time – 10 PAs per week
Salary: £78,304 - £105,570
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Consultant Interventional Radiologist based in a picturesque location. The successful appointee will work with local managers and professional colleagues in the efficient running of the service, and will share with Consultant colleagues in the clinical contribution to management.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provision with Consultant colleagues of a service in Radiology to the hospital and regional board.
- Responsibility for the diagnosis and production of radiological images, and for the proper functioning of the Radiology Department in association with other colleagues
- Professional supervision and management of junior medical staff
- Teaching, accreditation, examination duties, medical audit and continuing medical education duties
- Managerial, including budgetary responsibilities
- Out-of-hours responsibilities
Applicants will hold Full and Specialist GMC Registration (or be eligible within 6 months of interview) and wide experience of Interventional and General Radiology.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at email@example.com
or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.