Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Specialty: Psychiatry / CAMHS
Grade / Description: Junior Doctor / CAMHS
Hours: Full Time
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a Junior Doctor Psychiatrist in a sought after and picturesque rural South East England location with close links to transport and amenities. The hospital is a Tier 4 low secure hospital for young people aged 12 – 18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties.
The successful appointee will actively participate in the everyday mental health care of young people, working with the Consultant Psychiatrist in the multidisciplinary assessment and treatment process.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work within the multidisciplinary team offering psychiatric – medical input
- Medical assessment and management of day-to-day needs of the patients
- Assessment and treatment of mental health conditions, risk management and assessment
- Formulation of care plans and preparation of reports for and attendance at Mental Health Tribunal Hearings
- Provision of appropriate cross cover for colleagues
- Participation in the on call rota
Applicants will possess MRCPsych or equivalent, Full GMC Registration (or be eligible within 6 months of interview) and appropriate experience of working in a relevant setting.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Neil Bryant on 01908 533 240, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.