Critical Care - Private Sector
Pertemps Medical are currently looking for Critical Care doctors across a number of locations within London for a fixed term or permanent contract to work within the only private healthcare group to have level 3 units across the group. There facilities are well equipped with first class technologies, treatment and therapies.
This private healthcare organisation has recently been award with "Best private Hospital Group" at the 2020 Health investor awards and offer a range of flexible working opportunities and career development. They will invest in your development and if you are interested in further education they are able to support you through funded PhDs, medical research or Masters in Medical Leadership. Please see below some details of the role:
Role: ST3 - Associate Specialist in Critical Care
Contract: Full time or Part time (Part time requires 1 x 24 hour shift or 2 x 12 hour shifts per week)
Location: London (Multiple areas are available)
Salary: As this is a private hospital we can offer competitive and negotiable salaries and benefits depending on your experience you will also receive a 10% one-time payment of your base salary at your 12 month anniversary
Benefits of the Role
Summary of Duties
- You will receive full funding for your research, bench fees, up to the value of £15000 PA they are also connected to a number of leading institutions and Royal Colleges
- Funded PhDs, MSCs or Masters
- World class and advanced medical equipment
- Relocation package if applicable
- Private healthcare available
- Career Development Opportunities
- To undertake certain medical procedures as required including vascular access e.g. insertion of central venous catheter/vascaths, insertion of arterial lines, intubation, management of tracheostomies, chest/abdominal drain insertion, lumbar puncture, management of acute pain/epidural catheters, use of ultrasound, ventilation management etc, medical escort for transfer of ventilated patients in the hospital or occasionally interhospital/external transfers as required in the Critical Care department.
Requirements for the role
- Our Critical Care Doctors are responsible for complex airway management and team leadership as part of the hospital emergency response team, additionally you will also be involved in clinical audits and enhancing patient experience, patient outcomes and ways of working.
- MBBS Medical Qualifications
- GMC Registration
- Evidence of specialist training in intensive care medicine (Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia)
- FRCA, MRCP and/or MRCEM are desirable
For further information or to apply please respond to this email with your CV or contract Daisy Bruce on 01908 533240 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.