Cardiac Physiologist - Private Sector
Pertemps Medical are currently looking for an Echo Cardiac Physiologist to work within the private sector in London. We currently have two posts available for this position.
The post holder will report to the operations service manager and will work closely with internal and external business partners to continually develop the cardiology service. We are looking for candidates to contribute to optimising the patient pathway and the efficient of the cardiology service and safeguard best practice in overall performance and finance. You will actively seek ways of reducing outgoings by developing new ways of working and positively contribute to the cardiology team to deliver maximum efficancy.
Details of the post
Salary: As this role is based in the private sector the salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
Location and Details:
-Location one: North East London - Any days/including weekends
-Location two: West Essex - 4 sessions a week. Flexible with days can also be weekends
Contract: Available on a locum and perm basis
Role: Cardiac Physiologist
Please note to be considered for this role we require you to have BSE registration.
Please see below some of the clinical responsibilities included with the role a full job description can be sent upon request:
- Ensure high standards of clinical care within own professional practice and support other staff within the specialty to do likewise.
- Carry out clinical duties at a highly specialist level in order to meet the needs of the service and its patients
- Perform Echocardiograms, 12 and 24 lead ECGs, Blood pressure monitoring and 24-hour Holter monitoring and to independently interpret investigations and generate reports for investigations performed, ensuring that results that need urgent medical attention are brought to the attention of the appropriate physician or GP.
- Membership of the British Society of Echocardiography in the UK or equivalent
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Eligibility to work in the UK as per UKBA Immigrations regulations
For further information or a full job description please contact Daisy Bruce or Gemma Wright on 01908 533240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.