Pertemps Medical are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for either a Consultant or Trust Associate Specialist to join a high-preforming, experience and innovative Dermatology Team. This is a new post that has been generated through a redesign of services to ensure capacity matches demand and improve access times and patient outcomes for the population across North Lancashire, South Cumbria and Furness.
Contract: Permanent or Fixed Term
Grade: Consultant or Trust Associate Specialist (A relevant training package will be available to support the appointment of an Associate Specialist.)
On Calls: There are no on calls associated with this post.
Additional: Consideration to developing special interest clinics to fit with a subspecialty interest. There is also the potential to design, develop and deliver a private patient service in Dermatology in this location.
A full job description can be provided upon request
- To be confirmed with the candidate and is also negotiable, the successful candidate will be expected to deliver a minimum of 7 outpatient/Minor operative sessions each week.
- The trust recognises the importance of SPAS in terms of a consultants teaching, training, research and management development and would be prepared to increase the number of SPAS to a maximum of 2.5 in those circumstances where a Consultant can demonstrate that they undertake this level of activity in one or more of these areas.
Requirements to apply:
- Entry on Specialist Register or in receipt of CCT within six months of interview
- Training as a senior registrar/SP Registrar in Dermatology
- MD or PhD degree desirable but not essential
- Modern and well-equipped post graduate education centre with excellent lecture theatre and library facilities and further educational facilities.
- Development and Training support
- Bespoke relocation package (if applicable)
- Generous SPA allowance
- Office accommodation and secretarial support
For further information please call Daisy Bruce or Gemma Wright on 01908 533240 or to apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you