Emergency Medicine Speciality Doctor
Pertemps Medical are currently looking for an emergency medicine doctor on a permanent basis to work within the NHS in Scarborough. This opportunity comes with the possibility of future support with CESR.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Grade: ST4+/Staff Grade/Speciality Doctor
Speciality: Emergency Medicine/A&E
- UK Experience
- GMC Registered
- Experience of leadership and Management evidence of audit teaching experience
- Available to interview on the 27th January
Benefits of the role:
- Future support with CESR
- Health and wellbeing support
- Finance schemes and discounts
- Relocation package up to £8000
- Study leave with a budget of £3000 across three years along with support from the learning and development team.
The Trust is looking for employees who aspire to excellence, share their values and can play a crucial role in their on-going achievements.
In return they can offer you a stimulating and dynamic working environment, with a wide range of staff benefits and learning and development opportunities.
The trust is committed to helping their staff develop in their current job and beyond. They can provide you with an excellent range of development activities carefully selected to help our staff develop new skills and successful working practices.
For more information or to apply please contract Daisy Bruce or Gemma Wright on 01908 533240 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.