Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a number of GPs on a permanent basis in the private sector on a permanent basis. The roles are available on a full time an part time basis for either 3, 4 or 5 days per week. Please see some further details below:
Location: New Broad Street, Baker Street or Canary Wharf
Shifts: 3 days (6 sessions), 4 days (8 sessions) or 5 days (10 sessions) per week
Salary: £9.5K PA per session
Shift Pattern: Weekdays only (no weekends, on calls or home visits)
Hours: 9am - 6pm
About the Role
You would be working for a private organisation that believe their continuous success is underpinned by providing an environment where GPs are able to deliver their best work to the highest standards. Your day would offer variety as their GPs are splitting the structured sessions into Adult GP appointments and Health Screening services to Corporate Client and Self Paying Patients.
With an element of protected admin time, available to you are digital tools to write detailed patient reports using secured web-based platforms and mobile apps.
Skills and Experience
- Appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 hour for consultations, examinations, diagnosis, treatments and health assessments.
- You have time to care for our patients, in your GP Consultation you will carry out some procedures such as taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy
- Your GP role will extend to include conducting regular Health Screening assessments to our Corporate Clients, designed to provide overall health and lifestyle coaching, preventative medicine, identify through advanced elite screening services specific health risks that may require further investigation. Early detection is key.
- Applicants must be GMC registered. You do not need to be on the performers list but do need to be on the GP register.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- GP experience in a corporate client environment
Training would be provided on the range of health screening services.
For more information or to apply please contact Daisy Bruce on 01908 533440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.