Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry on a permanent basis in the private sector.
We are looking for someone who wants to provide a unique and innovative approach to supporting young people in care. You would provide residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or may have experienced previous admissions and/or placement breakdowns.
Please see some details of the role below and benefits, should you require further information a full job description can be provided. We can also arrange a call with the Clinical Director.
Location: Chorley / Birchwood / Birstall
Hours: 15 hours per week over 2 days, this will consist of flexible-home working and service based, support to cover 3 hubs across birchwood, Birstall and Chorley.
Home Report Writing : Up to 2 days but available for meetings via teams
On Calls: No on Calls
Patients: You will oversee up to 30 patients
- Attractive salary based on experience
- 31 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (Rising to 31 days + 8 bank holidays with service)
- Enhanced company pension
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Paid Induction (Running over 3 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Healthcare Cash plan with costs provided towards dental and optical care and a range of other healthcare treatments and benefits including discounted gym memberships
- Access to our 24-hour Wellbeing Support Portal/ Employee Assistance Programme
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
- The opportunity for internal promotions & progression
The role of the Consultant Psychiatrist in the team is to provide strong leadership and support in clinical care and risk management and to offer psychopharmacological management where needed. There are also opportunities for research and service development for our Consultants in what is a fast growing, innovative and exciting environment in which to work.
For more information please contact Daisy Bruce or Gemma Wright on 01908 533440 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.