Pertemps medical are currently recruiting Critical Care candidates for the world’s largest private healthcare organisation that specialise in complex and advance medical interventions.
You will learn from the very best Consultants in the Intensive Care Medicine profession.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time or Full Time (part time available at 1 x 24 shift per week or 2 x 12 hour shifts per week)
Location: London (vacancies across 5 different hospitals)
Grade: ST3 - Associate specialists
Speciality: Critical care / ICU / Anaesthetics
Attractive rewards packages includes;
- Competitive Annual Salary, Plus a Golden Hello Scheme (A one off payment of 10% of your starting salary paid after 1 years’ service) *subject to Terms & Conditions
- 5 days study leave
- Private Medical healthcare insurance
- Contributory pension
- Onsite revalidation officer
- Guaranteed annual salary review.
Our In-house learning academy can help you with your CPD and specialist interests. For those committing to 3-year contracts, we are able to fund PhDs (Registration and Bench Fees) and Medical Research, through our partnership with Research Institutions and Universities.
We also have a Cass Management Fellowship programme, where we will fund an Executive Medical master’s in leadership qualification. A 2-year Fellowship programme, partnering Cass Business School. A bespoke programme solely for Doctors who have a career aspiration in Medical Management. ( Next Cohort Sept 2020-2022) Summary of duties:
- The role requires assessment, management and treatment of Adult Critical Care patients including those with multi organ failure, requiring cardiopulmonary support, airway management including intubation and tracheostomy care, ventilation and management of arrhythmias. patients are admitted the unit for short stay post-operative support; however, there are also complex long-term patients requiring multiorgan support and ventilatory weaning with tracheostomies.
- As the most senior resident doctor you would form part of the emergency resuscitation team and provide guidance and support for the resident ward Doctor.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in quality assurance activities, education of the MDT, education and training to continuously improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
- MBBS medical qualification.
- Registered with the GMC and current licence to practice.
- Evidence of specialist training in Intensive Care Medicine (Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia)
- FRCA, MRCP and/or MRCEM are desirable
- Competent with inserting and managing central venous lines, vascaths and arterial lines, management of airways and ventilators including in emergency situations, management of acute pain including management of epidural analgesia.
Providing you have the GMC registration and/or in the process of obtaining a license to practice in the UK, we can support with relocation financial support, sourcing accommodation and will pay for Tier 2 Visa plus the home office fast tracking service.
For further information please Daisy Bruce or Gemma Wright on 01908 062100 or to apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.