Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Physician to work on a permanent basis within the private sector.
You would be responsible for providing a bespoke customer service employment support services and will have to assess and manage a range of work-related health issues in a hospital environment. This support is highly valued and will focus on advising our clients on the employee's health and make recommendations on what adjustments could be considered to ensure a safe/healthy working environment for that employee, preventing illness and injuries that can occur as a result of, as well as rehabilitation following illness or injury.
Contract: Full time and part time considered, permanent
Hours: 3 - 5 days per week, 08:30 - 17:30
Salary: £115,000 - £125,000 PA full time (Part time is pro rata)
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Carry out assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
- Carry out on line placement medical screening assessments
- Assist in monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
- Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
- Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
- Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
- Assist in provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
- Ensure all MIR reporting is compliant with SLAs
- Primary Medical Degree, MBBS
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- Qualified in Occupational Health Medicine
- Experience of providing OH services in a hospital environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
For more information or to apply please contact Daisy Bruce and Gemma Wright on 01908 533440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you