Specialist Oncologists - Private Sector
Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a specialist oncologist in the private sector, you would be working for the world’s largest private healthcare organisation. You would be based in the Cancer Care Chemotherapy Outpatients Department,. This role will work supporting day-case patients receiving ongoing and follow up cancer care treatments.
Location: Central London
Contract: Permanent, full time
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm excluding bank holidays, no night shift or on-call rota
Salary: As this is based in the private sector the salary is competitive and negotiable
Grade: ST3 and above
See below some of the benefits included with the role:
-Career Development with access to further education, funded PhDs and masters in medical leadership.
-Private Healthcare Cover
-Relocation package if applicable
- Contributory Pension
- Visa sponsorship if applicable
The impact you will have:
Successful Application requirements;
- Successful candidates will work within a team of oncology specialists to develop a personalised private patient treatment plan, tailored towards patient unique needs and diagnosis.
- You will deliver an integrative approach to cancer care that supports patients physical, emotional and spiritual needs in the outpatients setting.
- As the specialist doctor on shift you will be responsible for medically assess patients receiving chemotherapy treatment and manage any emergencies which may arise with the guidance of the consultant in charge.
- This role is suitable for Registrar Level Doctors with Knowledge of managing complications/side-effect of immunotherapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapies
- MBBS medical qualification
- GMC registration and current licence to practice
- Evidence of Specialist training in Oncology
For further information please contract Daisy Bruce on 01908 533240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you