Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for Middle Grade/SPR Medicine Doctors to work on a permanent basis in the private sector.
You would be working for the world’s largest private hospital healthcare group, specialists in private patients and complex care, awarded “Best Private Hospital Group” at the 2020 Health Investor Awards.
They can offer a variety of contracts for the role and you can be ward and/or clinic-based. They provide continuous, high-quality patient care, in support to our Consultants, who are working with HCA as Independent Practitioners.
- Contract Type: Temporary or permanent, full-time or part-time
- Salary: £68000 average full-time contract salary, dependent upon experience
- Location: Central London
- Flexible rota: Weekday shifts, weekend shifts, 12 or 24 hours, days and nights.
You will offered a flexible rota which is planned with a great deal of flexibility to accommodate clinical, education, research commitments and maintain a feasible work-life balance for the successful applicants. Job Summary:
Doctors provide routine and emergency medical cover. They are expected to work within their skillset to review and treat a vast range of inpatients with short term and long term, complex medical conditions and formulate treatment plans, all under the Consultant's guidance.
Doctors will undertake a daily ward round, assess patients, perform specific medical procedures, countersign any drug instructions given by the Consultants. Extended duties can include taking part in audits and team committees to strive for clinical excellence. There are also opportunities to take part in in-house training sessions. Requirements
- MBBS medical qualification
- GMC registration and current licence to practice in the UK
- MRCP desirable.
- 2 Years minimum experience (Core Medical Training)
The attractive rewards packages include;
- Private medical healthcare insurance
- Contributory pension
- Onsite revalidation officer
- Guaranteed annual salary review
- Paid and protected study days.
- Flexible shifts rota options. In-house training days and paid study days, in addition to annual leave. We can also support funding for further education. International Applications
: We can support International applications, offering Tier 2 Visas and relocation support; however, it is not part of the public sector and therefore cannot support International candidates seeking GMC sponsorship or MTIs (Medical Training Initiative).
To apply or for further information please contact Daisy Bruce on 01908 533440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to speaking with you soon.