Pertemps are currently recruiting for an ENT Consultant to support the growing demand in the ENT department working with a team, providing personalised, quality healthcare services.
Shifts: Saturday’s & Sunday’s
Salary: £70,000-£90,000 per annum pro rata, depending on qualifications and experience
Location: Mid Yorkshire
The doctor must be able to deliver the highest standard of ENT out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting.
- Applicants must be able to deliver the highest standard of out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting
- The post holder will report to the Service Manager (Operations) and, in partnership with the ENT Lead, is responsible for managing all aspects of the ENT service, in line with agreed aims and objectives
- The post holder will contribute to optimising the patient pathway and the efficiency of the ENT service, and will drive best practice in overall performance and finance.
- The ENT Specialist will actively seek ways of reducing outgoings by new ways of working and motivating all the staff to deliver maximum efficiency
- F2F Clinics able to carry out micro-suction, Nas-endoscope /Laryngoscopy and cautery Telephone consultation and all other ENT examinations.
If you would like some further information please email me on Louisa.email@example.com