One of our clients in Yorkshire is looking for a Consultant to support the Intensive Care services within their Trust.
General Training and Qualifications
The appointee must hold the FRCA or MRCP, or an equivalent qualification which is accepted by both colleges (Royal College of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Physicians) and have completed higher specialist training (or equivalent).
The appointee must have undergone a period of specialist training in Intensive Care Medicine resulting either in eligibility for a joint CCT or an equivalent qualification. An additional qualification in intensive care medicine (FFICM, DICM, EDIC) is desirable.
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in Intensive Care Medicine
- To share with colleagues the provision of advice regarding intensive care medicine to all inpatients
- To work with colleagues, both medical and nursing to improve and advance the service.
- To share with colleagues the responsibility for the management of the Department.
- Teaching and training of trainees, junior medical staff, nursing staff, primary care colleagues and medical students.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing professional development (CPD).
For more information on this job role including benefits, timetable ect please contact Nabil ElGazzar - firstname.lastname@example.org