Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for a Specialist Oncologist to work within the private sector.
You would be working for the world’s largest private healthcare organisation.
Contract: Permanent, full time
Shift Pattern: 12/24 hour shifts - Flexible
Salary: As this is based in the private sector the salary is competitive and negotiable
Successful applicants will have:
- Private pension
- Private medical care cover
- Annual Salary Review
- Job reviews and appraisals
- Study leave fund for appropriate courses and in house training
- Relocation support Skills & Experience
- Primary Medical Degree
Summary of Duties:
- GMC registration and UK Licence to practice
- Trained to ST5+ minimum or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Experience of leading and mentoring junior doctors
- Expert medical skills at registrar level - Medical Oncology
- As the Senior Resident Doctor on shift, your role will be the key link and co-ordinator to the Private Patient Consultants, in terms of expertise and patient care management
- Working clinically as a senior registrar your role will also include mentoring junior doctors on the shift with you, leading on medical best practice and patient experience.
- To maintain a high standard of work and uphold the professional image of Leaders in Oncology Care
- As a senior doctor you will undertake certain medical procedures as required including venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, ECG’s etc.
For further information please contact Louisa Burton on 01908 533440 or email email@example.com