Pertemps Medical are currently recruiting for an SPR (or experienced SHO) in Oncology to work within the private sector in Manchester.
You would be working for the world’s largest private healthcare organisation. This hospital is a great place to develop your career as they will support you with further education.
Skills & Experience:
- Private pension
- Private medical care cover
- Annual Salary Review
- Job reviews and appraisals
- Study leave fund for appropriate courses and in house training
- Relocation support Skills & Experience
Summary of Duties:
- Primary Medical Degree, Full registration with the UK GMC, Completion of FY1/FY2 training
- Acute Medicine and/or Oncology experience desirable
- Outstanding Team Player
- Work in close liaison with the nursing team and multi-disciplinary team to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
- Participation in the primary medical care of patients admitted to ward, undertake certain medical procedures
- Provide medical cover, on instructions given by the consultants regarding patient management.
- Undertake daily walk rounds
- To attend to patients attending the chemotherapy day unit, radiotherapy department, and private outpatient clinics as requested.
For further information please contact Louisa Burton on 01908 533440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org