Medical Director & Consultant Psychiatrist – Private - £150-£160k Salary – Relocation Package – South Yorkshire
Location: South Yorkshire
Service: General Adult Psychiatry
Medical Director Salary: £160k
Consultant Psychiatrist Salary: £150k
Job Type: Permanent
Hospital Type: Private
This is a full time position providing psychiatric care to inpatients and residents in one of our private client’s mental health hospital based in South Yorkshire. The Hospital is a 35 bed hospital specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men, providing a multi-disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist individuals with their return to independent living.
The post holder will be the responsible clinician and will oversee and maintain the care of all ward inpatients as required. The post holder will also have responsibility for auditing the medical services rendered at the ward and ensuring their good quality in accordance to GMC standards of good medical practice and other relevant professional guidelines. Moreover, the post holder will have responsibility for upholding the Company’s policies and procedures and protecting the Company’s interests as appropriate.
We have three options available to successful candidates:
- General Adult Psychiatry Consultant only
- Medical Director & General Adult Psychiatry Consultant
• MB BS or equivalent medical qualification
• MRCPsych or equivalent
• GMC registered with a License to Practice
• Registered on the Specialist Register for General Adult Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry
• Approved clinician status OR able to achieve within 3 months of appointment
• Approved under S12 OR able to achieve within 3 months of appointment
• Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrist
• Higher qualification in psychiatry
• Recent experience at senior level in General Adult Psychiatry
• Knowledge of current issues in Rehabilitation and General Adult psychiatry.
• Commitment to shared leadership & collaborative working to deliver improvement.
• Participated in Continuous Professional Development
• Able to use and appraise clinical evidence.
• Has actively participated in clinical audit and quality improvement programmes
• Reflected on purpose of CPD undertaken
• Experience in clinical research and / or service evaluation.
• Evidence of achievement in education, research, audit and service improvement:
awards, prizes, presentations and publications.
• Has led clinical audits leading to service change or improved outcomes to patients
• Holds valid UK driving licence OR provides evidence of proposed alternative.Why work for Pertemps Medical?
- Pertemps Medical have been placing locum doctors for over 20 years!
- We work with every hospital in the UK
- Renowned for paying the best rates in the market
- One-on-one care from an industry leading recruiter who specialises in your grade and speciality
- Support with the Appraisal & Revalidation process
- Offer of CPD accredited training which can be used as part of the yearly Appraisal
- Over 50,000 vacancies available every month
If you’re interested in hearing more about how we can help you achieve your dream job, get in touch today on:
Tel: 01908 062162
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org An Extra Bonus For Our Doctors
Don’t forget to check out our brand new referral scheme where you could win a £5,000 holiday, Luxury Watch
or an iPad!! –
To find out more visit - www.pertemps-medical.co.uk –
Click – ‘Register & Referral‘ –
Click – ‘Refer & Earn’